This is my account - Joebeur
- The GREEN line is the Realized equity, i.e. the capital plus profits/losses.
- The BLUE line is the value of the account with all current positions. If the current positions are in red then the BLUE line is below the GREEN.
- The RED line is the Realized equity of a specific index. It represents an investment in the top 10 most copied traders.
As you can see, I am outperforming this indicator by almost 10%.
The big loss you see at the end of December-13 is me trying some higher risk. That did not work out well. I have learned my lesson and will not do that again.
You can copy ALL my trading activity by opening an account here
A bit of History.
I registered on eToro
a while back (in 2011 I believe) and did so to try out their
CopyTrader feature (the ability to copy any other trader on the network). In the mean time, I was (and still am) trading completely on my own, on other plateforms (since 2005).
While this eToro activity has yielded some fair results, the experience was even more invaluable.
In February-14 I decided it was time for me to take the lead back on my account and dramatically reduce my copying activity.
I have decided to arrange my strategy around copiers. While making money for myself, I want to attrack and retain copier.
Here are my goals:
- Make good, realistic and consistent profits (have my account grow at fairly good pace)
- Get as many copiers as possible
- Keep my copiers (by making them happy)
Let me make one thing very clear, I profit from having copiers. BUT/AND I profit EVEN MORE when my copiers stay! This means that all my goals are compatible and rooting for the same result, no conflict of interest here!
- I will NEVER blow my account!
- I have been trading since 2005 and I am in profit (unlike 98% of all trading accounts)
- I have put in place a risk-ladder for my copiers:
Thanks to my deep knowledge of how CopyTrader works on eToro
, I am able to precisely mitigate risk in my account.
Why is this good for my copiers? Because by adjusting the amount of money they allocate to copy me, they are in essence choosing a risk level.
I am not going to get into the details of how this works, just have a look at the following table:
MAKE SURE TO LEAVE SOME FREE CASH IN YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE FOR FEES AND OTHER CONTIGENCY!
||very low risk
Of course there are not good profits without risk and little risk means little profits, but like that you can decide yourself!
Also, you can go check-out these accounts below, they are already copying me!
How to start?
Up for it? Well, then head over there
, and click 'COPY'! DO NOT COPY 'ALL OPEN TRADES'!!
(Of course I am available on that very same page above for any question your might have!)